The Future for K–12 Schools: What’s Next?
- Jack O’Connell, California’s Superintendent of Public Instruction
Download a copy of the remarks that Supt. Jack O'Connell made at the EdSource Forum.
Other Forum Links:
In addition to this discussion, the Forum included the following sessions:
- Introduction: Setting the Stage (Forum Moderator Davis Campbell)
- Session #1: The Big Picture for the California Economy and for K–14 (California Legislative Analyst Mac Taylor)
- Session #2: Big Challenges. Any Big Solutions? (Experts Panel)
- Session #4: Can Big Issues Yield Big Opportunities for Local Schools? (Superintendents Panel)