Can Big Issues Yield Big Opportunities for Local Schools?
- Vicki L. Barber, El Dorado County Superintendent of Schools
- Michael Hanson, Superintendent, Fresno Unified School District
- Joel Montero, CEO, California Fiscal Crisis & Management Assistance Team (FCMAT)
- Christopher Steinhauser, Superintendent, Long Beach Unified School District
- Session Moderator: Carl A. Cohn, Clinical Professor of Urban School Leadership, Claremont Graduate University and former Superintendent of Long Beach USD and San Diego USD
Get the Flash Player to see this video.
Other Forum Links:
In addition to this discussion, the Forum included the following sessions:
- Introduction: Setting the Stage (Forum Moderator Davis Campbell)
- Session #1: The Big Picture for the California Economy and for K–14 (California Legislative Analyst Mac Taylor)
- Session #2: Big Challenges. Any Big Solutions? (Experts Panel)
- Session #3: The Future for K–12 Schools: What’s Next? (California’s Superintendent of Public Instruction)