Video Highlights from
2013 EdSource Symposium
Transforming Public Education: What's Next For
Students, Teachers and Schools
- In Partnership with the California State PTA -
May 4th symposium in San Jose featured a number of prominent speakers on key challenges in education today, including Linda Darling-Hammond, Martha Kanter, and Pedro Noguera.
- Salary tracker shows earning power of community college grads – often more than graduate degree holders
- Critical report on teacher preparation programs sparks debate
- National Council on Teacher Quality report is deeply flawed
- Business, military signal strong support for public preschool, but Republican lawmakers unswayed
- Interactive graphic of state budget highlights for education
© 2013 EdSource. All Rights Reserved.