If voters fail to pass Proposition 30 on November 6, $5.4 billion of “trigger cuts” on schools and community colleges are due to go into effect. Below is cartoonist Tom Meyer’s take.
Sign Up for EdSource Today
For Reports on Innovations in Education
- California forgoes second NCLB waiver request
- May budget revise offers funding reprieve to some Regional Occupational Centers
- It’s time to fix school discipline practices and policies
- Teacher layoffs lowest since economic downturn, CTA reports
- California needs alternative certification now more than ever
© 2013 EdSource. All Rights Reserved.