With the battle between the campaigns for Propositions 30 and 38 heating up, EdSource President Lawrence Picus is interviewed for this Los Angeles television report which provides some much needed clarity on the dueling initiatives.
Sign Up for EdSource Today
For Reports on Innovations in Education
- Teacher layoffs lowest since economic downturn, CTA reports
- California needs alternative certification now more than ever
- Social and emotional learning gaining new focus under Common Core
- Brown commits $1 billion for Common Core, sticks with funding formula
- Governor tries to fix adult ed plan, but controversy remains
© 2013 EdSource. All Rights Reserved.