leaders of two-dozen organizations and seven prominent superintendents sent a letter
Video Highlights from
2013 EdSource Symposium
Transforming Public Education: What's Next For
Students, Teachers and Schools
- In Partnership with the California State PTA -
May 4th symposium in San Jose featured a number of prominent speakers on key challenges in education today, including Linda Darling-Hammond, Martha Kanter, and Pedro Noguera.
- Critical report on teacher preparation programs sparks debate
- National Council on Teacher Quality report is deeply flawed
- Business, military signal strong support for public preschool, but Republican lawmakers unswayed
- Interactive graphic of state budget highlights for education
- State budget puts community colleges on (slow) path to recovery
© 2013 EdSource. All Rights Reserved.