Benjamin Riley is the Director of Policy and Advocacy at NewSchools Venture Fund, a nonprofit organization that supports education entrepreneurs. Previously, Ben worked as a Deputy Attorney General for the California Department of Justice, where he worked primarily on education-related matters. He currently lives in Washington, D.C. but will one day return to the Golden State.
Posts by Benjamin Riley
- New teacher assessment: much promise, many questions ~ March 20th, 2013
- Lindsay Unified students blazing their own paths to higher achievement ~ December 4th, 2012
- Deschooling California: Postmodern theory meets Props 30 & 38 ~ October 18th, 2012
- Undiscussed in Chicago: Recruiting the best to teach the poorest ~ September 23rd, 2012
- John Roberts on health care, Jerry Brown on NCLB: similar logic ~ July 1st, 2012
View other EdSource Today contributors